Lights Go Dim

I have refused forever
yet he was clever
Or did I wise up, I don't know, what came first so whatever.
Yet here it is, my body to be severed

With a fake chemical warfare
Don't look don't stare
Take the Injection
And the body starts the rejection

Hit like a mack truck
Screaming What the F.ck
This really does suck

People saying I'm crazy
Yet I wasn't lazy
Even while hazy
I did the research
With a quick lurch 

One-shot and down the next day
In my bed, I do lay
There isn't much to say
So here I will stay

Tylenol, ibuprofen knockout
never thought it would happen
here I am clapping
yet not a shout about

I got the sleep
without a peep
slumber so deep
he thought grim did reap

yet still I suffer from the side effects
making me think I have defects
yet only to find a weakened virus was in the vaccine
j&j keeping it from the public
should I cause the scene
it should be logic

The reason I was hit harder
Weakened LIVE VIRUS
Thought doctors would be smarter
Yet here it is spreading like an old Siris

Patience wearing thin
Can't even begin
There the lights go dim

©2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...