Explosions

I'm Trapped in my mind
As explosions become louder
And the media does streamline
He had chemicals and powder

Confined to the basement
As it sounds like a warzone
and the house is vibrating
my body in displacement
while fire is emanating

Terror lasted two hours
As my PTSD devours
Everyone is traumatized
Stay inside police advised

Hearting is pumping
Head is thumping
Anxiety takes my breath
Is this my death

I was here
While you were there
Saying it's not a big deal
Are you for real!

Wild Emotions
Loud Commotions
Blank Stare
Fear and confusions being aware
With horrible Explosions

June 10th - Montco PA
©2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...