Waiting For Their Confession

Here I sit, contemplating
Depression fills my brain
PTSD plays its game
Mental illness dominates

I tried to help people clear their name
But rumours ensued and destroyed
The enemy was a media advertiser
A person who abused their power

A person paid to lie every day
But everyone was mesmerized
Everyone believed her lies
Never to realize
How wrong she was

Now I think about my demise
I'm tired of the spies
I'm tired of proving my innocence
I'm tired of playing self-defence

I'm tired of the pain
I'm tired of the horrid memories
I'm not the person she claims I am
I never did the things she said

She projected her crimes onto me
But everyone is blind and can't see
All because she's a paid media goon
Who made me the loon

She spewed venom like a snake
She said: You're not an artist
You're not a poet or writer
You're not anything
I'll take the piss out of you

She admitted that she was lying
In a UK slang
But everyone ignored that part
Now I have a dying heart

She tore me apart
She tarnished me
She ruined my chances to succeed
All because of her dirty deed

I told the truth with the information given
But even that organization's CEO was a liar
They all threw me under the bus
Reputation ruined and friends lost

They put me on the cross
Made me the martyr
For their twisted games
While taking others down in flames
Continuously blaming me
While I watched their lies unfold

My life uprooted times three
I tried to ignore it
I tried to defend myself with the truth
I showed the proof
But it didn't matter to the masses

Ten years and still no peace
Because she has family that are police
Nepotism was her saviour
Even though she has bad behaviour

She should be in jail
For malicious communication
For online cyberstalking
While her cronies did offline stalking
For gross violation of privacy
For sharing private addresses

Her crimes list is miles long
But she's spared
She's protected by media legal
She's protected by nepotism

All I can do is watch my life fade away
All I can do is let the reaper take me away
Let his scythe end my life
My hours wasted
My trust betrayed

Never will I help another soul
Never will I trust humanity
Never will I live again with happiness
This is my death note before my illness takes me
All because of dirty lies
My Character is Murdered

Think of this as thirteen reasons why
Bullied, stalked, harassed
Mentally, verbally, and emotionally drained
Nothing can be regained

I sit here in the sorrow
They continue to burrow
Deeply infesting me with depression
Waiting for their confession

©️2023 M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...