Anxiety

Writing down my woes
Writing down my prose
Writing everything I need to close
Watching out the window as the raven crows

Ignoring the negativity from my foes
Anxiety, PTSD, and Depression are not what I chose
Right now everything blows
As I'm hitting those days of lows

Heart beating fast and heavy
Here I am waiting for the levy
Everything becoming wavy
As I head down to the davy

Might be acting crazy
At least it's not lazy
Yet everything becomes hazy
Might as well call Dick Tracy
Lost myself in the Documentary of Buthelezi

Everything is worse 
Feeling like everything is a curse
Where it comes to the hurse
The threat of the Plight of Society
Amplifies my Anxiety

©2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...