Assassination

 Assassination

Sometimes I feel like I'm Paralyzed
Because no one has a chance to realize
Everything that is written about me by others is lies
I've tried to reason with them yet there is no compromise

I've kept quiet in total silence
They attack because I didn't show compliance
I moved on with my life
Still trying to remove that knife

My wounds are deep and still bleeding
Rumors Repeat repeat and bullies are feeding
Ignore repeat Ignore
Where can I escape when there is no door

I'm ready to jump off that bridge
Wake up I'm on the ridge
Wake up I'm in the human fridge
Wake up and there is a cringe

Sing the song of sorrows
Time wasted and life borrows
There are not enough tomorrows

I was their scapegoat
Like the titanic on a sinking boat
I was being used
Then I was abused

I had to separate myself from friends
To Protect and give them peace
Yet hostilities increase
Messages and Letters being sent of my ends

Rumors are a killer
Rumors are spread by evil people
Who think they have no equal
I was put on the hatred pillar

No one can see the real me through lies
Constantly watched so many spies
They are everywhere with their shifty eyes

Been stalked online and off
They know when I sleep and when I cough
Ignore I'm told to do
You're not in my shoes

The list goes on and above
So many do me wrong and shove
Like a good soldier, I keep my station
As my character faces Assassination

©2021 By M. Robbins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...