Dark Side Of Me

Shadows amongst thy hallow room
Eyes searching for the deathly groom
In the corner, the widow uses her wicked loom
In betwixt the weaving and sewing, a skeleton does bloom

Remember child the cloak is red
soaked in blood she must be dead
eyes open with the color of white
My chest becomes painful and tight

Remember child this is destiny and your legacy
Living under tyranny and supremacy
I can't fathom this future of torture
Waves of tears pouring filling the ground with moisture

There I appear in my safe zone
While the wolf gnaws on a bone
Darken twisted trees is all I can see
Realize Child, This is the dark side of me

©By M. Robbins
Edited 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...