Fact Sheet

Ask the Question
The school will be in session
And I have the lesson
I don't mind the confession
People have an obsession

I am an open book
With no hook
Stop listening to the crook
Their all shook

I don't have a record of crime
I never asked for a dime
I work on my own time
Now listen and fall inline

I spit the truth and facts
While other people use acts
Of Words to use as attacks
They've fallen through the cracks

My Love is for Animals, Dogs, and Cats
Even bats and rats
These are facts and that's that
Keep up and stay on track

My animals were never abused
That's a rumor they used
Without evidence they kept me accused
They keep lighting that fuse
I don't bow down, they wanted me to follow, I refused

I had to give up my companions
I used No-Kill Centers
Here I am looking over canyons
Had to move away now I'm one of the renters

I'm not the bully
Reputation be sully
Bridges burnt fully
Here I am trying to use a pulley

Picking myself up and repair
Proving what I do without fear
If they take notice I don't care
It's my story and I will share

All I did was defend myself and my family
Must be rough for you, waking up clammily
All those lies you spew with the aid of blogs
All you do is act like trogs
I'll do me and lift the fogs

Yet here's a little cheat
I'll not repeat
Instead of being a creep
Message me and I'll give the fact sheet

©2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...