Lethargic

Talking shouting yelling taunting
going through my mind like a Manchester haunting
screaming at my peak
which made me look weak

petty cruel intentions
I’m the master of my own devices and inventions
chaos anguish blood
and still, people treat me like shoe crud

Plan the Pain
Let it Rain
Keep the bloodstain
It's a battle scar it's not a shame

See me how I am
not how I was
Looking at me like a slaughtered lamb
all the reasons but just one answer because

So many sighs
And no replies
Have urges that are going unfulfilled
and I have been billed

Ramblings of a mad lady?
That is too shady
Let me vent and scream
I'm tired of a bad dream

No escape for the weak and weary
only a peak of the insane and dreary

©2008 - 2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...