Distraction



Things that need to be done
Things that need to be said
Things that only I dread
Only time can tell and there is only one

Watching Music, Movies and Drawing conclusions
Only to land up falling down the hole of illusions
Nothing is real in this space
Reality is just a head case

Nothing is normal
What is Formal?
Thoughts, Ideas, and dreams
Nightmares, tossing, and screams

Scattered mind
Scattered thought
Grab a net for my feelings to be caught
For me to get back I need twine

Falling deeper into the abyss
Feeling on my lips a demon kiss
I have no attraction
Demon won’t get satisfaction

I’ve already been twisted
The memo they have missed it
Look at this and caption
It’s a distraction

©2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...