Monster In Law

 


Monster In Law

Hypocritical and Cruel
The queen psycho is at it again
Using our child as the tool
Using Cps like a cackling hen

Filing False Complaints
Acting as one of the saints
All Cases closed and found no fault
Still, she calls
Everything she says, take with a grain of salt
She has no balls

Can’t even face me
Tries to Stab me in the back
Uses everyone to attack
Spreads rumors and gossip
She doesn’t realize I can see
Does she think she’ll profit

Years of Torment
Years of keeping her son blind
Years I can’t rewind
Years he wishes he could have seen
Yet it only took one event

Now I suffer from a new PTSD
Freak out with door knocks
Freak out with bell rings
She planted that seed
Watching all the clocks
Waiting for what the next day brings

Moved Miles Away
Moved across the states
Hauling Memories in crates
Nothing you said will sway
He will no longer Obey you
He now knows you’ve been untrue

I didn’t take your son
He made his choice
We have our own Son now
Instead of being a loving grandma, you’re a devil
Our son is our only one
Why must I be the reasoning voice
I will stand up tall and not bow
Cheaters don’t prosper
Lies always get found out
I don’t need to yell or shout
You’ve become the monster level

You painted my character as an abuser
You painted my personality as SATAN
You painted my family as sinners
I question the accuser
No Evidence and Blanket lies
Let's get the facts Straighten
There are no winners
Just time and how it flies

We are VICTIMS of your words
Victims of your actions
You’ve created the Nightmare
He only wants to talk for an apology
You showed no empathy
You showed no remorse
Kept the subject changed without repeat
Do the math there are subtractions
Now I have the thousand-yard stare
You keep beating that dead horse
From me, You get no sympathy
Flying away like a hummingbird

Alone you will be forever
All because you thought yourself clever
Lies will not divide us
All your ideas are a bust
Your son doesn’t have trust
That’s your fault, not mine
Lies and deception is YOUR crime

Blocked number and email
Blocked off from having our address
Blocked for eternity
Bridges you have burned down
My Grand-kids will hear this tale
They’ll be warned about this mess
There will be no Alternity
You can keep your psycho crown

You’re the master of your downfall
You are the Monster In Law

©2021 By M. Robbins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...