You're My Poetry

You're my poetry

Your eyes, like nothing I've seen before,
I just can't help but to adore.
Your lips, sweet to the taste, soft to the touch.
When you kiss me I shiver so much.
Your smile is like that of a new love that's truly something I look forward to,
Your body, how can I explain? you feel strong.
For me, I feel safe, where nothing will harm or go wrong.

You're my poetry, Just like Floetry.
You're like my red wine, oh so fine.
The taste, your smell, and your feel.
I can tell, this is the real deal.
Like a fish on a hook, you reel me in.
Life will begin.
and my feud will end,
Because I found a perfect love and a perfect friend

All my life, I dreamed for you,
The day I found you, the dream came true.
Every day, I thank my god that I have you,
Found you, I want to hold you, love you.
keep you as my own secret,
which I can keep it.
Hush. Let's not rush, take it slow, steady pace
So I can see your face, hold me in place
Never let me go, so tears won't show.

You're my poetry. The dance, the glance, and the chance.
To prove your worth everything My song, for you, I sing.
My chance to ring out, and rejoice, any place any time.
Because it's all our choice.
We share one voice, and one love, and one mind,
body, and soul. we share our control

You're my man, my mighty king.
Not just a person or a one-time thing.
You're my sunshine, even when it's grey
I could switch religions just so I could pray.
You're the sky so vast and blue, And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure, Who, in your ocean finds her rest,

You're my poetry My muse, my inspiration.
The evil temptation, yet a good fascination.
My knight, my robin hood, and I red riding hood,
whos heart you stole, truth is told Because once in a lifetime, someone had to shine It's about time, that it was you and I.

Even when I'm with you, eternity is a step away
And the love I share with you, Grows,
with each passing day Everything I could ever say
Or even do Can not compare to how much I'm in love with you
For you're my poetry.

©2007-2021 By M. Robbins
Edited in 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...