Emotions

 Emotions

Running wild, on the 10th astral plane,
looking in with a demented tinted frame.
Which do you prefer life or death,
I took a knife slit my throat and held my breath.
Life is what you make of it,
but for me it's shit.
People hit the ground running towards nothing,
I hit the ground running towards something bluffing.
Darkness consumes me,
Light won't let me see.
My Soul took over by something demonic,
my eyes are more vampiric.
reality is my confusion,
while this land is my illusion.
Seeking something that can't be sought,
Only the time to be bought.
Life is precious life is few,
life is a dream life is new.
Death is nothing death is strange,
death became me and death is in my range.
All these commotions,
that lead to these fd up Emotions.

Written in 1998
© M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...