Facepalm

 

I don’t fit in with Millennials
Too young to be Generation Xer
They label me with the Xennials
As if they can make me feel lesser

These labels mean nothing to me
When my mind is drama free
Yet all I see is ignorance
At the governments' convenience

Stop playing their game
Stop spreading the flame
It’s Time to reclaim
Your original Name

Denounce the labels they gave
It’s time to face the world brave
Tell the truth don’t take it to the grave
Expose those who are deprave

Educate the true history
Educate the masses
Stop making schools leave it a mystery
Seeing the result, making people look like asses

The corrupt are building the bomb
Where everyone is not calm
People are going crazy
While others are being lazy
Depending on the non-free money
Everything is like a demented bunny

Falling for the illusion
Living in the land of delusion
There’s only one conclusion
Speakers needed for the diffusion

I have one qualm
Government lies
Ignoring peoples cries
All I can do is Facepalm

©2021 By M. Robbins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...