No ones hero

Cold With No Care
With a thousand-yard stare
From a personal battle
It made the mind rattle

Became damaged goods
Now wearing hoods
Just to cover all the scars
Raged up behind mental bars

No support and all alone
Refusing to pick up the phone
Rattling on like a dog with a bone
With a light skin tone

Yellowing of the eyes
People I do despise
When there is never the truth, only lies
Only trying to keep my head up and rise

People always staring
With a lack of caring
Always Judging
Yet never budging

I can’t save you
You burned the bridge
You are screwed
Leaning too  far over the ridge

Out of Dinero
You labeled me a Zero
Rank is Spiro
Yet I’m No ones, Hero

©2021 By M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems

Falling Through The Cracks I speak my words with power and grace But the pen is mightier than my voice Yet those who need to hear them most ...